PNCI provides pre-Apprenticeship and Apprenticeship training as well as Continuing Education classes for journey-level Carpenters who are members of the United Brotherhood of Carpenters & Joiners (UBC), living and working in Oregon, SW Washington and Southern Idaho.
- We will model excellent leadership and strive to add value as we make positive connections with our members and contractors.
- We are committed to collaborating with our industry partners to stay ahead of the ever-changing construction industry.
- We will use best practices in teaching and technology to create an engaging and effective classroom experience.
- We will inspire a workforce committed to lifelong learning.
- We will model and promote equity and diversity.
- We will continuously develop programs to promote, recruit and retain a professional workforce that reflects our community
People & Place
Portland is home to our largest facility and the headquarters for PNCI’s administrative team. There are additional training centers in Tangent and Redmond, Oregon as well as in Idaho Falls and Meridian, Idaho
Our Pre-Apprenticeship, Apprenticeship and Continuing Education Instructors are all journey-level professionals in their respective trades and have advanced training in instruction and curriculum. The team of Coordinators who advise apprentices are also successful journey-workers, dedicated to the success of their apprentices.